Here are some of the ways you can support the What? Why? Children in Hospital charity.
It would be great if you can get involved by,
- Help us spread the word by telling friends and colleagues about our hospital videos. Link us on Facebook @wwcih Twitter @WWCIHcharity and YouTube @WWCIHcharity
- Make a donation to help us make more videos and send patients information about the hospital videos, Donate Via PayPal
- Organise a bake sale at your child's school or company to raise money for our charity.
- Nominate our charity at your local Waitrose or Asda for the green tokens.
- Help us for a few hours by translating subtitles to our YouTube videos in other languages. Spanish, German, Japanese and Polish are used by many families who watch our videos across the world and we are always looking for more languages. Email us to tell us which language you can offer and we’ll tell you which video subtitles need translating email@example.com
- If you are interested to become a trustee of the What? Why? Children in Hospital charity and can volunteer three hours per month and attend three board meetings a year in Edinburgh, please email us why you are interested and which skills you can offer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please e-mail us if you have any questions via email@example.com.